6.27.2009

Dancing and Swimming



That dance was incredibly beautiful~
I wish I had chance to dance again.
(Sydney and I once learned ballet when we were young)
Ha ha
I am now self-learning at home.
Just try few typical practicing.
Maybe in the future I might go to dancing class just for my interest.

Wow I should really think about my poor English writing ability.
Just as teacher Jim had told me that I am a smart girl but I don’t like to make any effort to my studies.
Yeah ~ I know how important reading is just now.
Without reading and memorizing, I can’t really write anything out.
One phrases teacher Jim always said is “nothing input then nothing output.”
Ok!
I’ll put more attention on my English writing this vacation……@@




OMG~I love her red hair.
Here comes my precious summer vacation.
I am eager to swim too.
Ho ho~
Thanks for bringing me my swimming suit~
I am ganna swim at Olympic-Sports-Center.
Ya!
Although I am not quite a good swimer~
But it's ok ~ right~
Anyway ... water is not for the mermaid only...
It's can also provide to some people who imagine themself as a beautiful mermaid too~
(meeeeeee!!)
ha ha~

沒有留言:

張貼留言