4.20.2009

20090420

today i feel finally release~
i let go a job
i mean ~ a ballgame
cos i have too much things to do and to worry
my study , my basketball and of course my future~
i still don't actually know what career is best for me
cos every ways has it's own challenges
and non of them are easy
wish i will conquer all of them
i mean , i hope i can fine my way soon
everything in the future are unknow for me
that's why i have to work more hard than normal people

yeah!!!!
and so do you my friends here with me!!!!

with 9 hours' sleep
i was full of energy for playing basketball
though, the weather also helped
the sun just be covered by thunderclouds
so ~ we don't ave such a hot day
so i can hold my body,my breath and my heartbeat,longer

our school has a big ceremony today in the afternoon
the most impressive performance is the dance from the friends of India
the dance is really sexy and win the crowd.
everybody loves their dance and musics
they also dance a song named "JAIHO"
it's the song won the Oscar which is in the movie "Slumdog.Millionaire"

I LOVE WATERMELON SO MUCH
SO I BOUGHT ONE FOR DINNER ^^

沒有留言:

張貼留言