4.22.2009

Grim fish~


this is from a facebook game ,Ghost Trappers, of my friend
it says that he caught a ghost fish which is all made by bones I guess@@
""
I just caught a Grim Fish. What did you catch?
from:apps.facebook.com
I just caught a 3 oz Grim Fish, worth 655 points and 1003 gold. Used 1 Loaf Chum. Received 25 extra points for bringing 1 crew member! ""
this is my opinion ~~
that was marvelous~ but but~ what if the whole fish are made by bones,what could we eat then? chew their bones till our teeth are all become ashes ??? ha ha ~and the fish's eyes are hollow~ and they don't have any ears ~(they can't hear sound just like bats)how can they see while they are swimming in the air... a ghost fish bump into wall ~that was really cool too! ha ha ~just kidding ~ don't be serious~

沒有留言:

張貼留言