4.22.2009

The guy on facebook~

Today i chat with a guy named Neo who i met on facebook.
he is going to graduate from his university~
meanwhile he is working on his paper~
what an important stuff
"good luck on your presentation of graduation dissertation.
wish you luck ! ! !"

He also watches the America TV Series , The Big Bang Theory.
that was the most funny tv series i have ever saw.
but compare with FRIENDS.
I still love FRIENDS better~

He is a big fan of "THE DARK KNIGHT"
just as i am ~
maybe sometimes i will share my "the dark knight original sound track"with him
hope he will like it!!

that's how i spent my night today~
chatting with Neo and enjoying the nuclear medicine@@

nice to meet you my friend~

1 則留言:

  1. Nice to meet you too.
    I hope we can stay in touch forever.
    haha...

    回覆刪除