12.19.2008

Practical Magic



Sally (Sandra Bullock) and Gillian (Nicole Kidman) Owens have always known they were different. Raised by their aunts




(Dianne Wiest and Stockard Channing) after their parents' death, the sisters grew up in a household that was anything but typical—their aunts fed them chocolate cake for breakfast and taught them the uses of practical magic. But the invocation of the Owens' sorcery also carries a price—some call it a curse: the men they fall in love with are doomed to an untimely death. Now adult women with very different personalities, the quiet Sally and the fiery Gillian must use all of their powers to fight the family curse and a swarm of supernatural forces that threatens the lives of all the Owens women.












(these are Sally's daughters)
I love this movie with Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman.

I love anything that has to do with ‘fairy tale’ witches, and this movie fits everything.



It’s a beautiful story!!



it’s so memorable and fantastic !


I saw this movie many years ago.


But these days, I met my Mr. right.



And our story reminded me this movie~



That movie really would make me watch it over and over again.


I love the sisters’ personalities;


Sandra Bullock is so serious and Nicole Kidman is playful and forward.


I loved the all the magic and spells they used.


I love how it shows their lives aren’t perfect but they overcome all the difficulties together and with love.


It is one of my favorite movies.





This is the perfect girly, Halloween-ish movie to watch !



My favorite part is that Sandra Bullock wish for a boyfriend that would never had to exist.


that's the guy she wish for





But he did came out in the middle of the movie.


And in the end they are together happily ever after.



Just like my story that I once wish for a nice guy who is tall ,intelligent and mature.


He is also childish and cute.


Almost every hobby he like are just like mine.


The food , the color, the taste of fashion .etc are just as same as mine.


How amazing is that!!!


He is just the one I once wished for!!


Thank god he make us to met each other.


And I do wish that our love will really last forever.

沒有留言:

張貼留言